Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
Please sharePinterestTwitterFacebookYummlyStumbleUponRedditPrint Welcome to the monthly Pinterest Challenge for April! The purpose of the Pinterest Challenge is to motivate all the participants (and you too) to not just pin, but to make it happen! This month’s challenge is about Mother’s Day or projects geared towards the women in our[…]
Please share Pinterest Twitter Facebook Yummly StumbleUpon Reddit Print To link up this week, please hop over to my other blog Created Homemade – https://www.createdhomemade.com/2020/04/bloggers-pit-stop-217.html (Visited 235 times, 1 visits today)
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: