Happy National Ice Cream Day Today!
Happy National Ice Cream Day – July 17, 2016
In honor of National Ice Cream Day today, I wanted to share a few recipes so that you can make some of your own in somewhat healthier versions. These recipes are dairy free and refined sugar free and most are gluten free depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use.
1. Peach Ice Cream – It seems to be peach season around my area right now. This recipe would be a great way to use some of those fresh peaches! This recipe is also vegan friendly!
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream – I love the way she uses chunks of peanut butter as add-ins!
3. Coconut Milk Cinnamon Ice Cream – This recipe seems like it would be delicious to make on those warm fall days!
4. Raspberry Ice Cream – This one calls for just 3 simple ingredients: raspberries, almond milk and stevia!
5. Lime Ice Cream – this looks really refreshing! Especially when it’s over 100° today!
6. Vanilla Coconut Milk Ice Cream – Another option with only 3 ingredients. And with vanilla, the toppings can be endless!
I hope your enjoy these recipes! And happy National Ice Cream Day!
What is your favorite flavor? I think right now mine would be the peach! Respond in the comments!