Would You Rather . . .?
Would You Rather
Joining up with The Blended Blog on Monday August 7 to answer some “would you rather” . . . questions for TBB Asks. Come join the fun!
- Pool, lake or ocean? I love the calmness of the lake!
- Camping, cottage or hotel? Definitely a hotel with air conditioning and electricity!
- Favorite ice cream flavor? Since I don’t eat dairy or sugar I’m kind of limited on flavors. So Delicious makes a great butter pecan but I also love their vanilla with homemade fruit topping!
- PJ’s, Nightgown, T-shirt/Shorts or Birthday Suit? Hmmmm . . . it depends on the hot flashes!
- Fave summer beverage? Raspberry tea is my go to drink.
- Would you rather be hot or cold? I’d rather be cold because I can always add more clothes or blankets. When it’s hot you can only take so much off!
- Sandals with heels or flats? I haven’t worn heels in years – they hurt my feet, so it would be flats.
- Shorts or skirts? Casual is my favorite style – shorts.
- Sit in the sun or the shade? No question with lupus it has to be shade!
- Water, tea or soda? No soda for me, just water or herbal tea.
- Fave summer fruit & vegetable? I love picking blueberries at our local farm. And although I can’t seem to grow them in my own garden zucchini is my favorite summer vegetable.
- Sunrise or sunset? Sunset – I don’t really like to get up early.
- Bike ride or walk? I used to prefer bike but I don’t even own one now so I guess it’s walking!
- Winery or brewery? I’m not a drinker but I have visited the wineries in Napa and enjoyed it.
- Garden or no garden? Garden, garden, garden – both flower and vegetable.
- Big summer concert or music in the park? Although I usually don’t like crowds I do love a good summer concert at the C.W.M. Pavilion in my neighborhood.
- Favorite cookout food? Burgers and deviled eggs
- Dine indoors or patio? Depends on the weather. Most times in Texas it’s too hot to eat outside. But late fall and early spring I love to eat outside!
- Fave summer destination? I actually like to go somewhere different each summer – some place I’ve never been before!
- Big theme park or local carnival? Big theme park – Disney World!
- Drinks blended or on the rocks? Don’t drink but if I did it would be blended drinks.
- Popsicle or freezie flavor of choice? Popsicle full of real fruit
- Hot dog or hamburger? I got sick on hotdogs when I was young and haven’t eaten one since! Hamburgers.
(Visited 209 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Disney was my answer too!
Mother of 3 recently posted…They Asked; I Answered!
Thanks for linking up! Totally with you on the crowds!
This would be a fun game to play with a group of teenagers or adult friends in the summertime. Thanks for sharing.
Carol (“Mimi”) from Home with Mimi
What a fun little post. It was nice to get to know you a bit more.
Elise Cohen Ho recently posted…The 15th Tip Link Up Has Arrived
Would you rather…a great way to cross the boundaries of imagination. I’d play it with my kids.
Thanks for sharing with us this amazing topic at the Pit Stop 🙂
I love the sound of that butter pecan ice-cream and I like herbal tea too – great to get to know you better Roseann
FUN post! Thank you for sharing at reader tip tuesday…you’ve got me thinking 🙂
It is too hot in my part of Texas to eat outside most days in the late spring and summer, but looking forward to cooler evenings this fall eating poolside.
I hear ya on the hot flashes, although mine are finally subsiding some.
I am wanting to try to grow blackberries. My daughter in NM inherited a blackberry bush with their new house and the berries are so so so good. Since our climates are similar I would like to try my luck at blackberries next spring.
Leslie Clingan recently posted…My Fashion Haus: Cold Shoulder for a Hot Summer Evening
Good luck with planting blackberries. I live just north of Houston and planted 2 bushes this past spring. They seem to be doing pretty well. Hopefully they’ll make it til next spring!