June Dollar Store Craft Challenge – Patriotic No-Sew Pillow
It’s time for the monthly craft challenge! For the month of June the challenge is to use dollar store products to create a craft. For this challenge I have created a Patriotic No-Sew Pillow from a dollar store scarf that is super easy to make!
Patriotic No-Sew Pillow:
1 scarf from the dollar store
1 neck roll pillow or 10″ pillow form
Fabric glue or velcro
Neck Roll Pillow:
- Fold the scarf in half to find the center. Lay out the scarf so half of the scarf is flat. Center the pillow form on the half of the scarf laying flat.
- Fold the other half of the scarf over the top of the pillow form. Wrap it tightly around the pillow form. Then wrap the bottom of the scarf up around the sides. Make sure it is wrapped tightly.
- Twist the ends of the scarf.
- Tie the ribbon around the twisted scarf end. That’s it, you’re finished!
- Wrap the scarf around the pillow form tightly. Mine went around twice so it would actually cover a pillow with another design on it.
- Use fabric glue or velcro dots to secure the edges front to the edges back. Super easy!